RMHC Central PA Grant Program
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central Pennsylvania awards grants to eligible nonprofits in support of programs that benefit children in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Mifflin, Perry, Schuylkill and/or York counties.
To be eligible to apply, the following criteria must be met:
- Be a tax exempt 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization;
- Offer programming that directly benefits children in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Mifflin, Perry, Schuylkill and/or York counties;
- Does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, ethnicity or any other legally protected classification;
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Pennsylvania is most interested in organizations that have:
- A program that directly benefits children
- Consistent and effective management
- Clear goals and objectives
- A broad base of funding
- A demonstrated ability to respond to the needs of specific groups in a manner that yields measurable results
Requests for funding of the following will not be considered:
- Advertising or fund raising drives
- Partisan or denominational programs
- General travel expenses or general and administrative costs
- Intermediary funding
- Endowment funding
- Funding in support of a program or an organization whose purposes or activities are deemed to be inconsistent with the objectives of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central PA.
Interested nonprofits should complete the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central PA grant application and submit it along with the required attachments to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central PA
Attn. Grant Program
745 West Governor Rd
Hershey, PA 17033
Only complete applications received by the 5 pm deadline on the application due date will be considered.
2017 Grant Application Deadlines*:
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 5 pm
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 5 pm
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 5 pm
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 5 pm
*Applicants will be notified of decision and receive funds (if applicable) within 2 months of the application deadline
The funds used to support the local grant program are raised in partnership with McDonald’s® Owner/Operators of Central Pennsylvania and the customers of their restaurants.
Questions? Please call 717-533-4001