About the Event
Support our House from your house! Plan to join us virtually from the comfort of your home for several unique Gala experiences during our Gala-to-Go!
Your ticket purchases help support Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central PA to keep families together while their child receives essential medical care. In return, you can enjoy unique “to-go” Gala experiences, exclusive access to our virtual auction, and you’ll be making a significant impact on furthering our mission of keeping families together, inspiring strength, and giving comfort and support to families whose children are receiving essential medical care.
Although we can’t gather in person this year for our annual Gala, we hope you will join us for our Gala To Go experiences in support of our families. The complete experience includes:
- Exclusive access to our online Silent Auction
- Event-day pick up of a Wine & Chocolate Tasting kit from the RMH in Hershey (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- A virtual Wine & Chocolate Tasting instructional video conference led by local wine consultant, Carrie Elliott Reese, from 7-8 p.m. to guide you through the wine and chocolate pairings in your kit
- A virtual lesson with PA DanceSport Ballroom instructor, Mindy Hofsass, from 8-9 p.m. via video to take you through the steps of the RMHC Rumba
- A $25 voucher to redeem for in-person or additional virtual dance lessons from PA DanceSport Ballroom Dancing in Hummelstown
- A short program with updates from the House and how your support makes a difference
Gala To Go experiences can also be purchased separately. Every Gala To Go ticket helps families stay together and close to the resources they need while their child receives essential medical care!
Sponsorship questions? Contact the Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the excitement from last year’s event below!
19th Annual Moonlight Gala-to-Go!
Join us for an exclusive virtual auction and unique "to-go" experiences to raise funds for RMHC of Central PA.
745 W Governor Rd
745 W Governor Rd, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
717-533-4001 ext. 177