Helping families find strength in numbers through a network of local Chapters
Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) believes when you change a child’s life, you change a family’s, which can change a community and, ultimately, the world.
As pioneers of providing family-centered care, RMHC strives to be part of the solution by improving the lives of children and their families, providing programs that strengthen families during difficult times.
Through a strong network of RMHC Chapters around the world, we are able to identify needs and carry out the RMHC mission on the ground.
Keeping families close and making a difference around the world for over 40 years.
- 365 Ronald McDonald Houses and 213 Ronald McDonald Family Rooms in 64 countries and regions.
- 5.5 million children and their families were served by RMHC around the world.
- 2.4 million over night stays were provided to families – saving over $830 million in meal and lodging costs.
- 431,174 volunteers helped support the RMHC mission.
- By 2020, growth is anticipated to 400 Ronald McDonald Houses and 300 Ronald McDonald Family Rooms in 70 countries.*These statistics are through the year 2016.