Drop glossy magazines ONLY into the green containers at the locations below. At this time we do not anticipate adding any additional containers. Location information is subject to change, please check here for any updates before dropping off your magazines.
- Carlisle – McDonald’s Restaurant – 1176 Harrisburg Pike – Please note, this container has been PERMANENTLY REMOVED
- Elizabethtown – Formerly Darrenkamp’s Market – 191 Ridgeview Road South
- Ephrata – Public Works Complex, off Church Avenue
- Gettysburg – Len Dick Signs – 3000 York Road (Route 30)
- Harrisburg – Harrisburg Area Community College – Industrial Road Gate 2 – Campus closed until December 31, please check back in January 2021!
- Hershey – Ronald McDonald House – 745 West Governor Road (Route 322)
- Lancaster – McDonald’s, 1434 Manheim Pike, Rear Lot
- Lancaster – West Lampeter Township, 852 Village Road, Lampeter, PA (Rear)
- Lebanon – Greater Lebanon Refuse Authority, 1610 Russell Road
- Lititz – Lancaster County Airport, 520 Airport Rd. (Left side of Winkie’s & The Pilot Shop)
- Mechanicsburg – Mechanicsburg Middle School – South Market Street Temporarily unavailable due to construction – please check back later for availability.
- Middletown – Karn’s Quality Foods – 101 South Union Street
- Mount Joy – Wissler Motors, 1205 West Main Street (lot across the street from dealership) This drop-off site is currently unavailable – please check back in January 2021!
- Palmyra – Klick-Lewis Family of Dealerships (Rear) – Cherry Street between Duke and Prince
- Shillington (Berks County) – Governor Mifflin Middle School, 130 East Lancaster Avenue, Rear Lot
- York – Consolidated Scrap Resources – 120 Hokes Mill Road. (Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. only)
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE: Containers are marked “MAGAZINES ONLY” so that other non-glossy paper, plastic bags, cardboard and other trash are not deposited. Please use slots on BOTH sides of containers. Please do not reopen slots that have been closed.
If you have a very large collection (i.e. trunk or truckload), please make sure there is room in the container before you make the trip. Magazines cannot be left outside the container or stored on site. Thank you!